X-Plane 10 Lancair Evolution Missing

simbabeat

Hello all.

I after taking a break from X-Plane for three months or so, I got the email saying the X-Plane 10 demo had been released. I thought I might give it a try and download it. It's great.

But one thing is missing. I dont have the new default Lancair Evolution in my aircraft folder. Was it not included with the demo? I am absolutely sure it isn't there. Checked every folder and searched...

Cheers,

Simon

Also, wasn't there supposed to be a nice Columbia 400 aircraft as a default plane as well?

http://www.x-plane.com/news/page/3/

That was one that I was really looking forward to, and I don't think that it was ever in the demo. I suppose these planes could come with the full version of xp10.

Edited by Graham H

Hi,

After XP10 Demo, I noticed it was deleted after the latest demo update... After XP10 Global Edition install, it wasnt there either. But it is on DVD #1 under "Aircraft" folder. I went in and un-zipped to install it myself and I get the same result as in the PIC above... No exact 3-D cockpit. Glad somebody else is having the same encounter.

Andrew