Click zones do not match textures for phone/hand signals

android772000

As the title states. 1.7 on Xplane 12. When I get a call from the FBO it was impossible to answer. Yesterday I noticed that I can in fact answer it, but the click zone for "Awnser" was about 1/3 of my screen to the right and unmarked. I basically just got lucky randomly clicking and found it. I think there is a similar issue with the hand signal menu on the left. No matter what I do, I cannot get the menu to pull out. This is less annoying as I can easily just use key binds for those commands. 

Just now, android772000 said:

As the title states. 1.7 on Xplane 12. When I get a call from the FBO it was impossible to answer. Yesterday I noticed that I can in fact answer it, but the click zone for "Awnser" was about 1/3 of my screen to the right and unmarked. I basically just got lucky randomly clicking and found it. I think there is a similar issue with the hand signal menu on the left. No matter what I do, I cannot get the menu to pull out. This is less annoying as I can easily just use key binds for those commands. 

Do you have multiple monitors? In a non-standard arrangement? A screenshot of the Windows display settings panel might help.

6 hours ago, Pils said:

Do you have multiple monitors? In a non-standard arrangement? A screenshot of the Windows display settings panel might help.

Yes and I suspect this is part of the issue.

My main monitor is 5120x1440. I have two additional smaller monitors. One 1024x768 that is set to be used at "2d panel only", which I use to display a MFD. The other is unused by the sim.

I am away from my PC for a couple days but I'll provide a screenshot when able.  And as far as I could tell, those are the only two things that seem to be bugged for me. Everything else works and is clickable where is should be.

• Like 1