[FIXED Dupe3612] CTD - Recalling Simbrief flight plan

Wilco777

Hello, 

Until recently everything was working perfectly on my Mac, I havent used the plane in a few days and since yesterday, I experienced several CTDs. 

I was powering up the aircraft, and as soon as I open the FMS -> IDX -> ROUTE MENU -> FPLAN RECALL and type my Origin and my Destination and hit Send, a CTD happens a few seconds later. I made a mistake in my destination field in one of my attempts and there was no CTD. As soon as I canceled my request and inputed the correct one, the CTD happened. 

I tried deinstalling and reinstalling the plane, removing all my sceneries and plugins (except the ones mentioned in the Read first before posting) and no luck.

I checked and my simbrief ID number in the plane setting windows is the correct one. 

Please find attached both my CL650 log file and my X-Plane log file

Thanks for your answer and for this great plane !

CL650_Log.txt Log.txt

Edited by ois650

• ois650 changed the title to [Subbed 3612] CTD - Recalling Simbrief flight plan
  • ois650 changed the title to [FIXED Dupe3612] CTD - Recalling Simbrief flight plan