Question about flight spoilers

honeycool75

Hi all,

After configuring the plane for landing with the ground spoilers set to "auto", part of double-checking - I've noticed that the flight spoilers can't be manually deployed/extended in full 1st screenshot vs in real life 2nd screenshot. I'm using the cl650/pedestial/flt_spoilers_up and flt_spoilers_down keybinds. Am I doing it correctly or can someone tell me what should be the right way of deploying flight spoilers?

Thanks.

spoilers-1.jpg

spoilers.png

No, the keybinds weren't reversed.

Then, I swapped the CL650 flight spoiler keybinds to the default XP speed brakes extend full and retract full, it seems to work - this time the lever goes all the way rearwards as expected. I still don't know what's wrong with CL650 keybinds.

spoilers-1.jpg

Edited by honeycool75

I've found the answer after experimenting with the custom CL650 flt_spoiler_up and flt_spoiler_down keybinds. It seems that either will require multiple key press to fully extend or retract, respectively. Since I'm using a throttle hotas with a spare lever axis, the default xp "speedbrakes" axis is my preferred choice - it serves the same purpose. Issue resolved.

• Like 1