Metallica's 30th Year of reign

Hueyman

Hello, as a really really big Metallica fan, I would like to celebrate that 30th year of reign in the competitive and very busy music world..

Metallica, it's not just a fast,heavy and massive Metal Rock band.. it's more a kind of religion for me..

I always play their songs when I fly on X-Plane, it give a new dimension in the sim, trust me, listening your favorite band or music while doing what you love the most..

For those who have heard the most popular, like Enter Sandman, MoP, Nothing Else Matters and so on.. I invite you to go a but further, and listen some songs like " Turn the Page " , The Unforgiven III or even The Day That Never Comes, it's really worth the hearing.

Here it is, just want to share my love to this band, a band of a whole generation, not a crazy band like Slipknot, Slayer or some death metal black killer gothic ....

If there are other " Four Horsemen " enthusiasts here... Give me your feelings about it ;-)

Best regards, Valentin from France !

post-4525-0-53060800-1319932313_thumb.jp

Edited by James Hetfield

Yes !!

I knew it was a cover, but they have done some other covers, that worth the listening !

Like the cover of Whiskey in the Jar, covered from Thin Lizzy.

There is also " Tuesday's Gone " from Lynyrd Skynyrd that had been covered, but it's truly a different song..

Long life Metallica !!

It seems that they are currently working on a new album with Lou Reed.. wait and see.