318 WhiteKnightOne pics

Hampster

Hi guys.

White knight development is on its final stretch, so I am going to start a thread that will contain some WIP pics of the final few weeks in development.

Please feel free to point out anything wrong with my flightmodel so far, I am aiming for maximum realism and criticism is the only way I am to achieve that!

So here are some pics of my evening flight yesterday, testing out the systems and looking at my semi-finished paint job:

On approach to NZMO (I know I should be in mojave, but I took a wrong turn):

A good view of my work on the gear, nacelles and SS1 carrier / attacher:

The famous front view of this amazing aircraft:

Hi Hampster,

I reckon you missed all right.....NZCH is way further down than that!!! :) Looking real nice.....will download when its released :) Are you making a full 3d obj external model for it or just plane maker? Im guessing its just gonna have a 2d pit or will you make a 3d pit??? Are there any piccies of the pit????

Sorry for the questions.....just looking forward to trying something different, and the SST is one of them!!!! :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

• 2 weeks later...

That is a cool vid, although the side pods on the plane are a bit chunky.

I salute to all the people who ever endevoured to fully customise a whole cockpit! My gosh it is slow work.

I have also created an SS1 model, but it doesn't work on my CPU for some reason, so I am probably going to give it to someone else to finish. The exsisting SS1 V9 aircraft are too small.

Need to remember this video was made in 2003 using X-plane 7.

That is a cool vid, although the side pods on the plane are a bit chunky.

I salute to all the people who ever endevoured to fully customise a whole cockpit! My gosh it is slow work.

I have also created an SS1 model, but it doesn't work on my CPU for some reason, so I am probably going to give it to someone else to finish. The exsisting SS1 V9 aircraft are too small.

• 2 weeks later...