Unofficial (lightly tested) RealityXP GNS configuration

ddunwoody

Hi,

Although not tested much, here is a configuration for the RXP GNS530W/430W for the Mu-2 GNS version.  I've elected to connect fuel-flow and air-data to the 530, although I've not yet flight tested these.  There's no auto-slew or OBS course-in as I couldn't get them to work.  In addition, the GPSs are wired up to _replace_ the VOR signals when set to CDI mode.  In lieu of some replumbing in the Mu-2 itself, I think this is the best I can do, but I'd be very happy to be corrected.

At the very least, this gives you some starting coordinates for the panel rendering, which was a little tedious to calculate!

DavidRealityXP.GNS.ini

• Like 2

So, after a flight test the above works okay in GPSS roll steering mode - it's a bit overeager to correct, but it can be babied onto the track and does okay.  Couldn't get a glidepath to appear or engage APPR mode on a LPV approach, which isn't a surprise - probably needs some coordination in the Mu2 itself for that.