Xcamera Trakir Bug

Hi,

I have raised this with Xcamera developer, as this is a beta of his software. But when I enable trackir, in his software, my VC view is fine, if i enable the trakir Limits, my view goes aft center as per pics. Only happens when I enable both at same time. If he finds an issue ill let you know.

Please ignore. I had limits at zero. as per pic forces the view to CG. All good.

xsMU2B60_4B_GNS - 2022-07-19 4.12.26 PM.jpg

xsMU2B60_4B_GNS - 2022-07-19 4.12.47 PM.jpg

Edited by mjrhealth

1 hour ago, mjrhealth said:

Hi,

I have raised this with Xcamera developer, as this is a beta of his software. But when I enable trackir, in his software, my VC view is fine, if i enable the trakir Limits, my view goes aft center as per pics. Only happens when I enable both at same time. If he finds an issue ill let you know.

xsMU2B60_4B_GNS - 2022-07-19 4.12.26 PM.jpg

xsMU2B60_4B_GNS - 2022-07-19 4.12.47 PM.jpg

Looking at your screen shots you have not set the track IR limits at each of the 6 cockpit points. Before enabling limits you need to move around in your cockpit as far to the left as you can and then click the Max Left button, you will see a number other than zero pop up. Then  repeat for the right,back,forward, up and down buttons while moving around the cockpit. After  that you can select Enable limits. At the moment when they are all set to zero you are only being returned to track IRs midpoint which is imaginary depending on you combined x camera centra and your TrackIR centre. Hope that helps.