Detected an unsupported file path

keithbrown

After a computer crash I have had to re-load everything in Xplane. I did this mainly by copying everything from my old Xplane drive to a new one. Most things worked pretty much ok. For the 737 300 I deleted everything and re-loaded the downloader and then re-installed as a fresh installation. This process automatically removed any last traces of the old installation in the process.

When starting my subsequent first flight I got the dreaded unsupported file path message. I checked the log.txt (attached) and cannot find obvious errors and the attached screenshot shows that the directory path is correct. This you would expect to be correct anyway as the installer creates the paths for you. The normal solutions therefore of checking your file structure and directories etc do not apply in this case. It seems to be something else but from the forum I cannot readily see an obvious solution.

Any support would be welcome.

Keith brown

2022-03-13.png

Log.txt