FBO start

aviation_nerd

greetings, I recently purchased the hot start challenger 650 a couple weeks ago, and i've been having one small issue with it. when I use the FBO and set up for fuel, GPU time to depart, etc the time only lets me change between 1300z and 1400z. unable to change to another time, and i'm always waiting over 2000 seconds for passenger, GPU all that to hook up. well GPU maybe 100+seconds before it hooks up to the plane. also in the FBO ground handling, when I sign, it only signs for one date of March 22. any tips or help to resolve and fix this would be appreciated.

When you start your flight make sure you’re setting the date/time you want in the flight configuration window (including ticking the box for tracking real time). The FBO is based off the sim’s internal clock. If you want to plan more than 1 hour ahead then type in the time manually, rather than use the watch interface.

I did not think of checking the setting for the date/time to track real time. and I have tried typing the time in manually and it was not working or allowing me to do that even after clicking on the spot to attempt to type in the time it would not work.  but next time I log in to Xplane, i'll take a look at flight configuration and click the box to track real time. thanks.