X-plane 9.70 Weather are degrading without reason

thiengo

Hi!

Since I update my xplane to 9.70 I am having a big problem with weather conditions. I  mark the download box to adjust the weather with the internet and when I go to aircraft the weather is updated, ok, for few seconds, after this... the visibility degrade without reason.. I can see the horizon visibility decreasing and the immersive fog magically emerging around me.

When I press ctrl plus period the weather transforms to the real conditions like in ATIS message and in the weather screen, but passed some seconds, the misterious fog comes again like in the Kong's island.

Please, I did do a new installations of X-plane and update it to 9.70 without any plugins, even a third part aircraft.

Hugs...

-thiengo

• Upvote 1

Now i understand... it's a self defense tactical from x-plane to poor costumer. lol

My graphic card doesn't support the amount of objects and do this to dont sacrifice the simulation.

Thanks to all..... really thanks.

Try turning off Pixel Shaders. That really takes a hit on most systems.

Augh!!!!!!

I have to buy another graphic card.... with pixel shaders off the simulator is a shit....

...and

Continue the fog...

Post a detailed description of your system's specs and a screenshot of your rendering options page; we should be able to help you tweak your settings a little bit to squeeze a little more performance out of your rig.

Don't know what you're trying to show here, but:

Oops... there's nothing to see here. Either you do not have access to these photos, or they don't exist at this web address. Please contact the owner directly to gain access.