problem opening front gear doors, camera arrow down does not work

vliegendehollander

I have troubles opening the front landing gear doors to remove a pin that prevents the gear to collapse. If I try to reach the controlpanel that is very low at the aircraft frame, I cannot move my camera down. Normally I press the arrow down key on the keyboard and  the camera is lowered. It works fine if I’am outside the default Cessna 172, but with the cl650 pressing arrow down gives me a fast jump to a 1 meter lower position and on release of this key I immediately jumps back to the original position.

I have a very complicated simulator setup with a lot of 3 party panels , so maybe it is an interaction with one of these devices, but it is strange that it works fine on other aircraft. If noone has a solution, is there another way to remove the pin, because I do not want to fly if I cannot retract my gear

39 minutes ago, vliegendehollander said:

Thank you Pils, this will give the same effect as pressing the arrow down key, still not understand why with this plane the arrow down key does not lower my position permanent as it does with the other planes.

Because this plane implements a custom “walking mode”. If you want to control the camera traditionally press “C” in external view.