[FIXED 2477] CTD in Challenger when loading holding pattern

tgol1

Scenario: At 250 knots, 9000 feet, direct the CON VOR for the ILS 08 into KLCI. Select HOLD in the IDX oage, go to SEC NEW HOLD, but for some reason the flightplan does not appear. I insert CON in, and after confirming which CON I was directing to, instant CTD.

CPU: Ryzen 3700X

GPU: Nvidia RTX 2070 Super

RAM: Vengeance LPX 32GB (16x2)

GPU Driver version: 497.29

The challenger is the only aircraft that has been crashing like this for me, and they are all because of ntdll.dll. It's a shame as this is my most flied aircraft right now yet has such a unique problem with one windows system file that I can't seem to fix. 

Log.txt image.png.9db94de113aedbdb1c872de1bf7af2e3.png

Edited by tgol1

3 hours ago, Pils said:

Looks like potentially a legit bug. Is it repeatable?

Possibly. Try going into IDX, with no active SEC flightplan, go to HOLD and SEC NEW HOLD, then insert a fix. Should look something like this: image.png.526438a27369db1645c40de5b57ef009.png

Edited by tgol1

• Pils changed the title to [FIXED 2477] CTD in Challenger when loading holding pattern