ExternalPower and Chocks Toliss

daan_vb

Hi Marco,

I'm trying to write the following datarefs but for some reason I can't get them to work, any chance you could try it on your end please? I'm not sure why they don't work...I can write to them manually using the Datarefs tool

{ CC = 74, type = "drf", dataref = "AirbusFBW/EnableExternalPower", value_off = "0" },
 { CC = 82, type = "drf", dataref = "AirbusFBW/Chocks", value_off = "0" },

Thanks

Hi Dan,

Looking at your config file and the log, it's quite clear why it isn't working:

2022-02-04 14:34:09   [ERROR]   Line 183 ::   { CC = 74, type = "drf", dataref = "AirbusFBW/EnableExternalPower", value = "0" },
2022-02-04 14:34:09   [ERROR]    --> Parameter 'value_on' not found
2022-02-04 14:34:09   [ERROR]   Line 183 ::   { CC = 74, type = "drf", dataref = "AirbusFBW/EnableExternalPower", value = "0" },

For a dataref mappings you have to define the value_on and value_off parameter. Do you own two X-Touch? Sounds like a pretty cool setup.

Hope that helps,
Marco

Thanks Marco, that fixed it, its working now!

Yeah I have two X-Touches, one for autopilot and glareshield stuff and then another for radios and some overhead commands.

My very homebrew pedestal thing!

IMG_6285.thumb.jpg.cd489ed4c0256a90678d9dba392db212.jpg

I also tidied up those errors with the toml file as well, but now I am getting an error that i wasn't getting before. This line has worked fine up until now but it has suddenly stopped the whole file from working at all:

220 |   { cc = 11, cc = 31, type = "drf", dataref = "AirbusFBW/ExtPowOHPArray[0]", value_on = "2", value_off = "0" },

|          ~~ value already exists here
 220 |   { cc = 11, cc = 31, type = "drf", dataref = "AirbusFBW/ExtPowOHPArray[0]", value_on = "2", value_off = "0" },

|                   ~~ value defined twice

It isn't defined twice from what I can see! Any ideas? I've attached my latest toml and log

Thanks

Dan

xmidictrl.toml XMidiCtrl_log.txt

Edited by daan_vb

1 hour ago, VirtualCPT said:

Hi Dan, 

That's a very nice setup you are having there! 

You defined cc twice in line 220. I guess you wanted to define ch and cc (they look really similar, I have to admit that) 

Urgh, I'm an idiot. Must have stared at that line for about 15 mins trying to figure it out! Thanks Marco

• Like 1