[SOLVED] Thrust levers are not working

Julien20167

Dear Challenger650 Pilots,

I thank you all already for your numerous topics and answers.

Today I want to talk to you about a problem I have with the throttle. Everything goes well except when I disconnect the ATS on final approach and my throttles do not respond anymore.

Does anyone have an idea?

I thank you very much and wish you a good day 

Do you get the "ghost" thrust levers at the bottom right of the screen? When the aircraft levers are not in the same position as your hardware they are disconnected from each other. All you need to do is align the hardware with the aircraft levers and they'll connect together - the ghost lever overlay at the bottom right is there to help with this.

If you can't see the overlay, try moving the hardware levers fully forward, then fully back and they should reconnect with the aircraft.

Let me know if you still have issue after trying this.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Graeme_77 said:

Do you get the "ghost" thrust levers at the bottom right of the screen? When the aircraft levers are not in the same position as your hardware they are disconnected from each other. All you need to do is align the hardware with the aircraft levers and they'll connect together - the ghost lever overlay at the bottom right is there to help with this.

If you can't see the overlay, try moving the hardware levers fully forward, then fully back and they should reconnect with the aircraft.

Let me know if you still have issue after trying this.

Thanks! I think it works for me!! :) 

• Like 1

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [SOLVED] Thrust levers are not working