[LOGGED 2301] reproducable CTD when entering flight plan

chophopper

I am programming in a flight plan in the fms and getting a reproducable CTD at exactly the same step (7 times in a row)

The flight plan is as follows:

EGPL DCT SUPIT DCT TOBMO Y958 BRUCE L602 GOW DCT TLA Y96 NATEB DCT EGNT

so far so good.......

then I input the departure runway EGPL R24 and destination runway EGNT R25 

......  now is the step that has caused a CTD 7 times in a row - I input  "NATEB/-5" and click on the NATEB waypoint - instant CTD

I have tried using a new airframe and tried inputting the route via simbrief but as soon as I  I input  "NATEB/-5" and enter it in the FMS I get CTD

I have used along track waypoints with this aircraft many times in the last few days without problems.

This is my only experience of CTD's with this aircraft.

I am happy to supply further info if required. 

• CaptCrash changed the title to [OPEN 2301] reproducable CTD when entering flight plan

Y96 is a valid low altitude airway according to the navigraph desktop charts app and the aircraft FMS allowed me to enter it in the Flightplan (as it's using the navigraph data).

Its interesting that deleting Y96 fixed the issue though. Maybe the issue is with the navigraph data ??

Anyway, I'm having a great time with the CL650 - its awesome. I don't think I've ever seen such a level of system simulation and attention to detail. 

6 hours ago, chophopper said:

Y96 is a valid low altitude airway according to the navigraph desktop charts app and the aircraft FMS allowed me to enter it in the Flightplan (as it's using the navigraph data).

Its interesting that deleting Y96 fixed the issue though. Maybe the issue is with the navigraph data ??

Anyway, I'm having a great time with the CL650 - its awesome. I don't think I've ever seen such a level of system simulation and attention to detail. 

Yes Y96 is valid airway and there is not problem with that, as long you use it with a valid existent waypoint like NATEB, AGPED OTBUN etc.

But by entering NATEB/-5 you ask to leave airway in a custom waypoint which is not possible.

So you could get the result you wanted if instead of using NATEB exit you use AGPED (existend waypoint) and then DCT NATEB/-5 DCT NATEB.

But anyway, the bug is that wrong entries can not lead to a CTD !

• Graeme_77 changed the title to [LOGGED 2301] reproducable CTD when entering flight plan