Cessna 152

oregonboy109

Hello everyone,

Im looking for a Cessna 152 and there are 4 payware 152's on the market...

C74

X-Hanger

4Forces

Carenado

I have never flown any of them so I do not know about the flight models which for me is the most important part. If anyone has flown any of these models and can comment that would be great.

Thanks!

oregonboy109

Don't bother with X-Hanger. You can't go wrong with Carenado's or 4Force's. Carenado's probably has a better flight model as of now, but a big update is fixing to come out for the 4Forces one which will have some flight model adjustments. My personal favorite is 4Forces. I would recommend that you wait until that one gets updated soon and then see the reviews on it.

If it's flight model that's most important, C74 is by far the truest flight model.  I own the 4Forces, Carenado and C74 versions.  I like the Carenado textures with the 4Forces a close second.  The instrumentation in the Carenado is the most realistic in terms of what you would find in a stock C152II.  The 4Forces instrumentation/avionics package is a little more tricked out, but the flight modeling is way off.  The C74 model flies very realistically.  Even though the instrumentation is basically stock X-Plane, the textures are well done.  The C74 is probably the best value.

You're going to fall in love with that little plane!  I've had a blast with her!  I did all my VFR ratings on PilotEdge with the Carenado C152II.  I have some custom liveries that I made if you're interested.  Also, if you have a favorite real world livery you'd like to fly, send me some pics and I'll do a paint job for you.

I'll be doing my IFR ratings on PilotEdge in my PA44-180 Seminole from C74.net.

E-mail me at winslowphoto@yahoo.com with your paint request.  Send me pics of the paint and the tail number you want.  I'm kind of funny about my paints.  I only want one tail number per "customer."  I know that may sound silly, but in the real world, there aren't a few hundred N2056KW's flying around!