[SOLVED] Fuel QTY prompt disappeared

JC_YYZ

This is an odd question: I was going through checklists (in VR) and during that time, the fuel truck showed up and asked me for the QTY. The window did not show up in VR (which I expected), so I switched back to 2D mode and now the fuel qty prompt window is gone and the services window is stuck on the fuel truck waiting for me to give him a quantity. How do I get that window to come back up so I can answer him?

FYI I have tried using the debug menu to advance it one stage, but the service status window is stuck on this image: (About 20 minutes now)

X-Plane_eWEvPUmRcr.jpg

Edited by CaptCrash
Added info

Currently the experience on the aircraft should be perfectly acceptable in VR but the features which are related to the FBO may not be at this time. Therefore we recommend using the 2d menus in VR. Regarding your current issue I have attached an image below. Pressing "PRESET" followed by "+" until the display value matches your desired fuel quantity followed by "ENTER" and "START" should begin the fueling process. Do not forget to set up your interior refuel panel behind the FO seat.
unknown.png

Edited by CaptCrash

• CaptCrash changed the title to [SOLVED] Fuel QTY prompt disappeared
Just now, CaptCrash said:

Currently the experience on the aircraft should be perfectly acceptable in VR but the features which are related to the FBO may not be at this time. Therefore we recommend using the 2d menus in VR. Regarding your current issue I have attached an image below. Pressing "PRESET" followed by "+" until the display value matches your desired fuel quantity followed by "ENTER" and "START" should begin the fueling process.
unknown.png

So I DID do that, however, the fuel truck is still waiting at the plane and the services menu shows the image I attached above (QTY prompt), the FBO has not called with the passengers (presumably waiting for me to answer the fuel truck quantity prompt), but that window is nowhere to be found. I can't tell the fuel truck to go away.

I also can't use the cellphone, as there is no FBO prompt on it.

I know now not to use VR until I am ready to fly, but I am wondering if there is a way to dismiss the fuel truck or tell him I don't need fuel. That window is nowhere to be found.

• CaptCrash changed the title to Fuel QTY prompt disappeared
2 minutes ago, CaptCrash said:

@JC_YYZ please open the map, zoom in and move the aircraft a slight amount. That should reset the FBO.

Got it. That worked and the fuel truck disappeared and passengers are now boarding. Thanks for the quick help. Great job.

BTW, other than FBO, VR is working quite well and extremely crisp and smooth. Well done to everyone!

• Like 1

• CaptCrash changed the title to [SOLVED] Fuel QTY prompt disappeared