Fuel Dumping

davidngr

Are you sure that CRJ200 has Fuel Dumping procedures?

I know that CRJ200 do not have a Fuel Dump procedure, and anticipating this, the overweight landing (more then 47000lbs) can ocorr when situation requeri that you landing imediataly or when the crew decide to do this.

Ocasional overweight landing can be done without consider a hard landing and do not require inspections.

X-Plane doesn't care about overweight and so on.

You can land with 250 Ktns and twice the weight of the max weight if you wish.

There will never be a tyre blow because of that, or any damage to something else,

as long as you don't hit the runway too hard.

Either you crash, or you don't. That are the only options you have.

Many thanx for all. I didn't know that small/medium aircraft do not have this procedure. So if I happen to request an emergency landing right soon after take off, I will not run the risk of damaging aircraft structure while landing?

Yours

Davide

No, the aircraft is constructed to support this occasionally.

Overlanding occur when the weight is bigger then MLW.

A hard Landing is defined as:

Weight below or equal MLW and Vertical speed more then 600fpm.

Wegiht between MLW and MTOW and verstical speed more then 360fpm.

Landing with weight more then MTOW.

Aircraf in a skid or makes a landing in a uncontrolled skid on a prepared runway surface.

Landing or continue running ina a surface unprepared.

Touch the ground with nose gear in same time that only one main gear.

the aircraft bounces or skips after initial contact with ground and the spoilers is subsequently deploy with the aircraft still in air.

Consequently the fact must to be reported in flight log.

Decide to landign in overweight situation always that the moment require and always that  the procedures orders to do this.

First, the overweight don not cause demages to the aircraft, but you have to do without a hard impact

Many thanx for all. I didn't know that small/medium aircraft do not have this procedure. So if I happen to request an emergency landing right soon after take off, I will not run the risk of damaging aircraft structure while landing?

Yours

Davide

No, the aircraft is constructed to support this occasionally.

Overlanding occur when the weight is bigger then MLW.

A hard Landing is defined as:

Weight below or equal MLW and Vertical speed more then 600fpm.

Wegiht between MLW and MTOW and verstical speed more then 360fpm.

Landing with weight more then MTOW.

Aircraf in a skid or makes a landing in a uncontrolled skid on a prepared runway surface.

Landing or continue running ina a surface unprepared.

Touch the ground with nose gear in same time that only one main gear.

the aircraft bounces or skips after initial contact with ground and the spoilers is subsequently deploy with the aircraft still in air.

Consequently the fact must to be reported in flight log.

Decide to landign in overweight situation always that the moment require and always that  the procedures orders to do this.

First, the overweight don not cause demages to the aircraft, but you have to do without a hard impact

Many thanx for your thorough explanation. Are u a real pilot?

Davide

David,

I am a commercial pilot in real life, but i do not fly the CRJ ok... in my carrer i am flying general aviation, but, i study this machine and i appreciate the CRJ200 from Jrollon.

I am flying in Xplane CRJ200 and PC12 from STMA (Amazing airplane)

I am teacher and flight instructor in Brazil.

In this moment, my office is a Cessna 172 Skyhawk, a nice study plataform to form new pilots.

David,

I am a commercial pilot in real life, but i do not fly the CRJ ok... in my carrer i am flying general aviation, but, i study this machine and i appreciate the CRJ200 from Jrollon.

I am flying in Xplane CRJ200 and PC12 from STMA (Amazing airplane)

I am teacher and flight instructor in Brazil.

In this moment, my office is a Cessna 172 Skyhawk, a nice study plataform to form new pilots.

This is great:-) If u want to talk privately that would be very kind of u. I am studying to get the PPL, but not currently enrolled in any flight school yet:-)