Problems in VR

Kommissar

First of all, I would like to congratulate you on the fantastic aircraft.
However, for me there are still some problems.
I only fly in VR with the Valve Index.
These are the problems in VR:
1. The propeller causes significant distortion. When you look forward through the spinning propeller, the scenery is constantly wobbling.
2. The VR mouse pointer cannot be used to operate the GTN 750/650 touchscreen. The buttons next to the touchscreen work.
3. You cannot turn the knobs of the Garmin G 1000 with the index VR controller. 

Hi, Regarding 1+2 these seem like X-Plane and RealityXP issues that we can't address ourselves. RealityXP looks like it has a VR mode, I would check if you are perhaps on an old version of the RXP software.

Regarding number 3, which knobs? The G1000 aircraft is a totally different aircraft series from this, or are you referring to the Entegra?

Sorry. That was my mistake. The Entegra SR 22 has of course no Garmin G 1000, I meant the Entegra PFD/MFD. There I can not turn the left and right knob with the index VR controller. While the selection buttons work fine.

But it's good to hear that you already have a solution for the first two problems.

• 9 months later...