AirTrack Flight Plan support

Hi all,

The CRJ is fantastic and I wanted to say that prior to anything else since I work in software and know you rarely hear compliments!  It's worth every penny I spent on it and then quite a bit more.

One of the plugins/apps that I use that is invaluable with X-Plane (you should consider picking it up if you have an iPhone/iPad) is AirTrack: http://air.ipobjects.com/products/airtrack

Right now it works very well on every single function other than programming/viewing the FMC.  I've been in touch with them and they're willing to do the work to support the CRJ in AirTrack, but need ability to read the flight plan data via a dataref, apparently.  Based on looking at the current datarefs it looks like everything related to the AP/FMS is ability to "push" the buttons and get on/off status for lights.

Any chance of (eventually) adding this so that we can manage the FMC via an external app? Obviously it's low priority in comparison to some of the other issues here, just wanted to see if there were any plans/demand for it ;)

Hi, there,

I have just recently received a message from the developer.

At this time our focus is getting things ironed out for our customers. I'm not sure we can really work something out for this given the description the author provided to us in terms of how he gathers information.

We'll look into this in time!