Revisited the IXEG today........

sichars1968

Hello All

Re-installed the IXEG a couple of days ago having not used it for a while. This was after watching Jan's great you-tube videos recently show-casing the improvements the team has made. I had been getting my 737 fix from another free add-on(you know what one I mean!).

I must say I am very pleased I did so, with the improvements in the last few updates, it was an absolute joy to fly. You really get that feeling of actually flying from this creation, more so than most add-ons, in fact the only ones I get this from are the other X-Aviation aircraft I own.

It is good to see that Tom is back with the rest of the team pushing this aircraft even further and I look forward to enjoying just how far they can take it.

Keep it going team, your continued endeavour is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Simon

Hi Simon, welcome back!

I personally haven´t really tried the "other" free add-on - but I keep hearing great things about it and anything that furthers our hobby is good in my book. And as they sometimes say - with the money saved on the Zibo, go ahead and buy the IXEG :lol:.

Happy landings, Jan

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

Hi Simon, welcome back!

I personally haven´t really tried the "other" free add-on - but I keep hearing great things about it and anything that furthers our hobby is good in my book. And as they sometimes say - with the money saved on the Zibo, go ahead and buy the IXEG :lol:.

Happy landings, Jan

I couldn't agree more. I prefer the Classic series because it has less automation and therefore much more to keep us occupied.