[SOLVED] stil problems Instaling the latest version 1.1 (update from 7-8 hours)

KAPTEJNLN

well it now get throu that error we saw yesteday but after a split sec came whit a new error.. see picture 1 and picture 2 is from the emty files thats still exsist and seem to mabee be why i cant un-zip the files as you should. As that could mabee give that problems we see, as that hapens to other files some times when not un-zip.  

post-4624-131369610449_thumb.jpg

post-4624-131369610461_thumb.jpg

well whit Winrar it could be un-ziped. but i dis like downloading other programs just to do a simple thing where the default tools is good enough as there was no problems at version 1.0  

Then please try it with winrar. the 1.1 version is different to 1.0 version. That is why maybe it is not working the old way it did for you in 1.0. Sorry for that.

but I suggest you have winrar for sure!!! it is one of the best uncompressing tools inside windows. It is always the first tool I download when installing windows. Can't live without it.

Instaled whit out problems but cant active.. tired of all this scecurity it always makes bigger problems than good is.. the version 1.0 activation worked to.. the past years have been a mess whit all this scecurity.. we scecure but sooner or later they finde a way throu. first try it crashed x-plane, scecond time it loads but could activate.. what is the next, this starts to be like FSX whit so many slowing bugs caused by scecurity

Glad you got it extracted, but Im sure even windows built in zip has an "extract" feature. As for the activation, perhaps use the official support channels at X-aviation or so.

This is exactly what the obviously titled activation thread says :)

http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=2349.0

The forums might have a shorter turn around time if you are in a hurry. Don't stress too much about the activation problem, it's not too heavy and they will help you sort it out soon B)

sure! I know it is frustrating when things you paid are not working, but for sure they will work and in not so many time. Others had same problem activating and now have no problem. There has been hundreds of people activating the CRJ and only a few had problems.

About copy protection. I know it would be desirable not to have them, but we have to protect against "free" copies. In game industry there is not so much problem because they sell millions of copies. Here we have to be very carefull with this. If we could have the same numbers of sellings or even thousands then we woundn't put too much attention inside copy protections. Some of my planes have less protection than this one so proove that people don't buy more if the product is without copy protection.

But also I want to tell you that the copy protection won't affect performance of the plane. So don't worry about that.

soon your problem will be fixed. Please be patience. Even you have already the 1.0 version so if it takes longer to fix the problem (hopes not) you still can fly the plane.

cheers,