Flood Lighting affecting the text on the automatic flight control systems (AFCS)

Hello gentleman.  Maybe my videocard is not good enough, but at night when I turn the Floodlight all the way up I can no longer read the ACFS lights.  

See 3 pics below 1. Flood Lighting Max   2.  Flood Lighting minimum   3. Flood Lighting off.

screenshot_1.jpg

screenshot_2.jpg

screenshot_3.jpg

My Computer Specs are Computer: MacPro 2.8 GHZ 8 Core, 10 GB ram, ATI Radeon HD 2600 (256MB)  and X-Plane graphic Settings are 1280 x 960 High Texture settings

Another thing... To see the textures and more propertly this text lights.. you have to set the higher texture resolution in rendering options. What rendering options does when lowering the resolution is blur pixels, so all are more blur, so the transparent fixels become not transparent because the closer ones.

Of course reduce texture resolution in rendering options is good for those systems that are not so good, but you have to think that this plane was created for low systems.

cheers,

Hello Javier, makes sense. I am due for a graphics card update. These days a 256MB card is prehistoric like dinosaurs!  Once I get a 1GB graphics card, I will be able to set the rendering options higher, this way the pixels won't blur as much as you stated and will allow to enjoy not only X-plane more but also FSX since I use both.