Embraer 195

Guest xp9videos

Do you have your fuselage radius at the proper width?

Sometimes you have to add a little more width to work with.

Lets say the fuselage has a radius of 6 feet, you can add another foot for working room. After you are finished you can go back to 6 feet. Thats how I get around that problem in plane maker.

:-\

Well the test flight went ok... The plane fell backwards due to uneven weight distribution. I managed to take it off fine :(: At Fly tampa KSFO But When I came in for landing the plane just dropped but I managed to bring it back up after 4 trys. I pulled the landing off. But from what I can tell There's a lot to improve. Someone please help me with the Nacelles. I think they are messing up the airflow.

post-632-131369569788_thumb.png

post-632-1313695698_thumb.png

When designing small and detailed objects in ANY 3D application, you have to have "3D vision".  So when you're designing the engines, as you design the nacelles in planemaker, they are represented as half circles looking from the front.  In your mind, you have to know where those circles are in a 3D perspective and you have to adjust the image in your mind as you adjust the vertices in planemaker.  When you have managed to have that somewhat figured out, designing the nacelles should be easier.

Don't rush it.  It took me 4 hours to design 1 engine of the Hawker in Planemaker.

Goran

I started a detailed model the engine in blender exporting it to Plane maker. I would then model the plane maker model around the exported  object. But you have to get the correct radius of the engine in plane maker first.

Start the radius in plane maker

export the engine

open it up in blender

adjust the blender model to the exported PM engine

exprt. to PM and move it to the correct location.

Works well as an additional guide to 3views in plane maker.

Well X-pilot!. I have finished my Plane Maker model. The reason being that, I feel Blender will be alot easier when it comes to modelling the Under Part of the Fuse, the flap tracks, the engine pylons, The nose of the fuse... The whole fuse will most likely be 3d modelled, The Engines, and the wings. Most likely the Plane maker final model. Well Im off to blender now. I still have touch ups to do in PM.

post-632-131369569904_thumb.png

Im asking a favor here.. Could someone help me with setting up the backround images in blender. I used Gimp to try to do what he is doing in this tutorial (

). Well Ive done all that I could. and I cant get it right. Could someone that has photoshop please help me with the backround images. I will provide the 3 view I just need it set up. Please..