TBM 900 won't work

LemonDrop

After the X-Plane update the tbm900 doesn't seem to work. The buttons and switches won't work, plus the tow bar is attached and won't come off. The side menu is not popping up, I tried to re-install the plane while following the instructions being said during the process. I have a pre-built pc with a 1070 gpu. Any suggestions?

TBM900_-_2020-07-18_16_28_28.png

TBM900_Log.txt

If nothing is working, it means your TBM is not activated.  And if you're not getting the Gizmo tool tray coming out of the right side of the screen, it's likely it's not even installed. Gizmo does have a problem with some anti viruses by getting flagged as ransomware.  Disable Windows Defender or any other anti viruses you may have and try a reinstall.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have the same problem. But first i´ve received an error by installing showing this:

"error copying file from packed archive ib:/dist/TBM900 to D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM900/plugins/systems/win_x64/systems.xpl"

Then I entered X-Plane, do the activation. It says the license is updated. No knobs are funtionally.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/18/2020 at 9:32 PM, LemonDrop said:

After the X-Plane update the tbm900 doesn't seem to work. The buttons and switches won't work, plus the tow bar is attached and won't come off. The side menu is not popping up, I tried to re-install the plane while following the instructions being said during the process. I have a pre-built pc with a 1070 gpu. Any suggestions?

TBM900_-_2020-07-18_16_28_28.png

TBM900_Log.txt 8.93 MB · 1 download

Hi,

I have the same LemonDrop' problem. I didn't receive any reply from support team. LemonDrop how did you solve your problem? Thanks, Mario 

On 7/27/2020 at 2:20 PM, derpickniker said:

Hi,

I have the same problem. But first i´ve received an error by installing showing this:

"error copying file from packed archive ib:/dist/TBM900 to D:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/X-Plane11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/TBM900/plugins/systems/win_x64/systems.xpl"

Then I entered X-Plane, do the activation. It says the license is updated. No knobs are funtionally.

HI.

i have reinstalled, but i have the same error as derpickniker

11 hours ago, bombardieri said:

HI.

i have reinstalled, but i have the same error as derpickniker

We need more information from you if you are having the same problem. If this is an activation problem, then you need to contact X-Aviation support.  Other than that, I'll need to see your log.txt file

3 hours ago, bombardieri said:

In this directory the folder"TBM900\state" does not exist.

Then you definitely have an incomplete installation.  If you have some kind of internet security, please turn it off.  Lack of a state folder could easily explain the lack of functionality you are experiencing.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:15 AM, Goran_M said:

Then you definitely have an incomplete installation.  If you have some kind of internet security, please turn it off.  Lack of a state folder could easily explain the lack of functionality you are experiencing.

Hi Goran.

i also disabled antivirus, but i still have the same problem. i don't know what to do anymore.

Tnahk you for your support Goran_M.

This is a really bizarre problem.  Official word from the programmer.  Something is blocking your systems.xpl file from loading or installing.  This could either be insufficient memory or your anti virus.  I know you said you disabled, but if it's a multi function anti virus, you may need to turn everything off.  Is there another X-Plane install that you could install the TBM on?