Autopilot disconnects

RoWi

Hi,

with X-Plane 10.50b10 (and also earlier) the latest version of the M20 II, I see that the autopilot immediately disconnects after I switch it to on. I disconnected all my LUA scripts, my Brunner Yoke, simply everything but the problem persists. Changing the plane to a Beech Baron in the end let the AP work as supposed. 

I know it's beta, but I'm not sure if X-Plane is the problem here. Just wanted to point it out.

Is there any way to check why something disconnects the Autopilot? I couldn't find anything in the Datarefs, but just an immediate disconnect.

Best,

Rolf

Exactly! This was it. I turned it off to have it more like the real one. My autopilot in the (real) plane needs me to trim on my own and just gives me some light with "Trim UP" or "Trim DOWN".  Is there a way to disable auto trim?

10 hours ago, RoWi said:

Exactly! This was it. I turned it off to have it more like the real one. My autopilot in the (real) plane needs me to trim on my own and just gives me some light with "Trim UP" or "Trim DOWN".  Is there a way to disable auto trim?

There is not.