Support (Patches) for Javelin bought from SimMarket

Kesomir

I bought the Javelin this morning from SimMarket (so I didn't have to wait) to get a taste for the CRJ I intend to buy when complete, I understand there is another store you also sell through.

From reading the patch notes, I think the aircraft is the initial release (ie it needs patches 1 and 2) becuase i get the dancing needle on the ground and daytime light reflection on the outside.

How can I get the v2 patch?

Regards,

You have an e-mail with the access information to download the 1.2 path. As soon as the 9.30 is final I will make a 1.3 patch (an easy one, on the future I will implement more things on the Javelin. Of course for free.. Until the end of 9 version of x-plane)

You have an e-mail with the access information to download the 1.2 path. As soon as the 9.30 is final I will make a 1.3 patch (an easy one, on the future I will implement more things on the Javelin. Of course for free.. Until the end of 9 version of x-plane)

I have the same problem as kesomir an bought your plane at SimMarket. Could you send me an e-mail with the acces information for the dowload too ?

- Josef -

• 3 months later...

Javier,

I bought this aircraft a couple of days ago from jrollon.com It looks like I have the initial release too. I have outside strobe reflections during the day and I'm assuming the "dancing needle" referred to by kesomir is the AoA, which is dancing while on the ground. Also, I'd love to review your planes. Is thee a place I can do that? I'll be nice! I'll PM you the email used for the purchase.

Thanks for a hoot of a ride!

• 2 weeks later...