Landing Gear Unsafe.

LarGer

I'm having an issue with landing gears.  Whenever I raise them the 'Gear Unsafe' and handle lights flicker

and the gear covers are vibrating.

I've followed the Gear Discrepancy Emergency procedure by pulling the Gear breaker.  The lights either go out or stay on continuously depending on their position just prior to pulling it.

I've also replacing all landing gear components but that didn't fix the problem.

I've also tried to create a new airframe. Still there.

What can I do further to correct this problem?

log.txt attachedLog.txt

15 hours ago, Goran_M said:

You have quite a lot of failures in your log file for the TBM.  Can you go into your maintenance manager and repair all the faulty or broken parts.  This should fix your problem.

Every component in my maintenance manager indicates green as new. 

Ok, then you have now confirmed the problem is isolated to that 1 installation.  It all comes down to a process of elimination now.  There is something in your assignments on the non-beta that is interfering with the landing gear.  

You could try removing/deleting the files in your preferences folder, but you will have to re-assign everything.  

I rechecked all my assignments on the non-beta.  I found landing gear was assigned to a lever on my throttle quadrant as well as the switch I was using.  My bad.  Thanks for all your help.  BTW The 900 has become my favorite aircraft.  Thanks.