Stutters reducing prop RPM 4K

rjsict

Anyone else exerience this...

Firstly this was present in 11.41 after one of the TBM updates, possibly 1.10 or 1.11. The plane is perfect EXCEPT when reducing power and the prop RPM decreases. It stutters like mad for that period of the prop slowing? Fine when increasing power and props increasing RPM? Its beyond me... I have put the issue on Discord and Goran doesn't know, just wondered if anyone else experiences this anomoly? Interestingly if I enable the Data Output Graph to show FPS, and then undock the window in XP11 so I can bring XP over the top the stutter disappears!?? So to run this plane without this issue I always have to have a XP window behind the full screen. If I run windowed the stutter also disappears...

I have a 4K 28" ASUS Monitor running at 30hz native. Therefore I have VSYNC enabled in the NVIDIA settings (not in XP11, it doesn't work!?) giving me a constant 30FPS.

Interested to see if anyone else has this issue OR shed some light on this weird issue?

EDIT - The stutters only appear when the power lever icons pops up on the screen bottom left showing the position of the power lever... hence why increasing RPM doesn't show the stutter, its only when I decrease power and the power icon comes on the screen bottom left!!

Russ

Edited by rjsict

• 1 month later...