Unable to load TBM, x-plane crashes

dr__mic

I want to try an order of things here, but one thing at a time.  The first thing I see is X-Plane is installed in your Program Files folder.  Could you try, just as a test, move it out of your Program Files folder and re-test.  Simply copy and paste it to your desktop or another location outside of Program Files.  No need to worry about registry entries.  

Please post back with results.

You have a lot going on in your scenery folder. If you look towards the end of the log file, you’ll see a lot of duplicate obj’s. This looks different to your first log file. Can you try loading the TBM in a default scenery location. Preferably a small airport like SABA. Please post back if it crashes again. 

2 hours ago, chestajeff said:

Removed all custom scenery, still will not work, I am attaching my most recent log.

Thank you!

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

You have a very unusual log file.  The TBM isn't causing your crash.  Do you have some kind of firewall blocking X-Plane or any of it's plugins? I can see the sim or a plugin trying to establish some kind of connection and failing each time.  After many unsuccessful tries, it just shuts down in a clean exit.