Greasers and Toughies!

UH-60 Blackhawk

Nicola, not sure what the rude awakening part was, but that was smooth as silk.

It happened very early on a Sunday morning, so the guy who took the video got woken early by a very loud (and close) helicopter outside his window.

That would be an exciting awakening for me! :)

I'd give anything for a helicopter to land on the street by my house.

I've had them land in my backyard. Didn't really get to see much though as I was helping out one of the teenagers in the car that failed to make the curve in the road. I am surprised the places they are able (and willing) to put down.

+1, and I thought the scenarios in the HEMS scenery were tough.  I've been having some issues with shooting, so it's just going to be one shot for my video, the S-76 C++ from Brett S., I think DMO, and a few others.  I already shot that part, so expect it in the very near future.  One quick question for the German members of this forum, what music are you guys not able to hear in youtube videos?  I just want to make sure you guys can fully enjoy the videos.

Update:  Uploading to YouTube now.  I used a song available on the band's website for free, and mentioned them in the credits.  There is nothing regarding legality issues on their site that I can find.  Hopefully, that will be enough.

Kaphias, your landing was nice, the Alaska pilot's, not so much.  I have no idea why, but the video still hasn't made it to youtube yet.  I logged in and checked "My Videos," and nothing.  I'll retry this afternoon.

Edit:  Still not there, retrying now.

Edit 5/4:  Still not there, this is seriously annoying.