G1000 and charts not in there

skydivinggeek

Hi Everyone, 

So I got back in my TBM after about 8 months away, and I was at my favorite airport and I tried to bring up the charts for it. 

But the G1000 told me that no charts were available. 

Is it possible to side load these or add new ones? I am sure someone has had this issue, so any help would be great. 

Or point me in the right direction would be awesome. 

Thanks

Andy

10 minutes ago, skydivinggeek said:

Hi Everyone, 

So I got back in my TBM after about 8 months away, and I was at my favorite airport and I tried to bring up the charts for it. 

Is it possible to side load these or add new ones? I am sure someone has had this issue, so any help would be great. 

Thanks

Andy

Navigraph? Does it work with the TBM G1000's? 

2 hours ago, skydivinggeek said:

Hi Everyone, 

Thanks

Andy

Make sure you have the latest version.  8 months is quite a while, and I think we pumped out 1 or 2 updates since then.  One of which was the FAA address for charts has been changed.  

Also make sure you're looking for charts in the US.  Charts outside of the US won't be displayed.  The exception is Europe, but you must have an aerorouters account.

2 hours ago, skydivinggeek said:

Navigraph? Does it work with the TBM G1000's? 

The X-Plane navdata should work with the G1000.

Edited by Goran_M

9 hours ago, Goran_M said:

Make sure you have the latest version.  8 months is quite a while, and I think we pumped out 1 or 2 updates since then.  One of which was the FAA address for charts has been changed.  

Also make sure you're looking for charts in the US.  Charts outside of the US won't be displayed.  The exception is Europe, but you must have an aerorouters account.

The X-Plane navdata should work with the G1000.

Hi Goran, 

Yes its the latest update and Im in New Zealand, so I spend my time flying here. Which is why I was asking. 

Andy