TBM900 fps drop and one other issue

jpbriggs904

So i bought the tbm 900 couple weeks ago and i seem to have major fps drop. I have other payware aircraft that are heavy on the cpu and gpu and what not and they run fine but this aircraft seem to lag like crazy. also the throttle just goes to full when i put it in flight range, i dont have to advance the throttle it just does it. on the slider indicator on the right bottom corner you watch it move forward on its own ive reinstalled the aircraft 2 times deleted the tbm folder that was left when i uninstalled it but didn't fix it i dont know what to do, has anyone had these problems before? p.s. i have very little addons

my specs

i7-6700k

gtx980sc

16gbs ram ddr4

The throttle issue is not something we can duplicate, and seems to be isolated to very few people, so it's definitely something to do with calibration or some kind of script that is running.

Could you include your log.txt file so I can take a look at why your FPS are low.  

Yea I will get a log for you, now as far as calibration I unplugged everything I use and it would still do it I’ve reinstalled it two times and it just keeps doing it, is there a way I can try to recalibrate? Like would it be Xplane it self? And is there a calibration program on xplane?