G1000/NAV not working anymore

Type40

Hey Guys,

So since 3 or 4 days my G100 is not working anymore, what I mean by that is it's bugged out,  When I want to go direct to an Airport it des provide me with the line but will not let me activate the NAV and also the distance and bearing and ETE are wrong, I am only experiencing this Issue on the TBM not on the default C172 with G1000. I really don't know what to do anymore, I have tried updating the Navdata again but that hasn't helped. See attached screenshots below. All of these Screenshots have been taken in or in the vicinity of Victoria so 0.1 Mile to KEAT isn't true either.

Any help is much appreciated

TBM900 - 2019-07-31 21.35.24.png

TBM900 - 2019-07-31 21.32.54.png

TBM900 - 2019-07-31 21.25.37.png

Edited by Type40

Okay, so I reinstalled it and when I launched it, it worked fine. Then I did the flight and after it closed the Sim. Now I just started it again and want to do another flight and again it's not working anymore, I don't get a distance on the PFD and am not able to use NAV again. I have also attached my TBM900 log file.

TBM900_Log.txt

We need the log.txt file from the root folder.

Also, check if you have any failures set in the X-Plane failures module.  Do you have any external scripts running that can interfere with the avionics.

As you noticed, it did work after a reinstall, so something else is preventing it from displaying properly.