Collapse at Sun N' Fun

Oliver

Are you planning on attending the night show?  I should be arriving sometime around 4pm.  Gotta get out of ground school, change, grab my bag and head on across the state... Too bad I'm not flying there!

What time is the show until? And what are the restrictions for flying in? I rented a Mooney M20 tomorrow for 2 hours, maybe I'd have time to drop by for a few touch and gos...  ;D

What time is the show until? And what are the restrictions for flying in? I rented a Mooney M20 tomorrow for 2 hours, maybe I'd have time to drop by for a few touch and gos...  ;D

That'll be a NOTAM check to see what the procedures are for how to get in and out, but the website just announced this:

The Blue Angels are due to arrive Friday morning to begin prep for a demonstration on Saturday and Sunday. The F-22 raptor is also due to arrive tomorrow morning as well.  Please check our website for more information as it is available. We will posting a press release regarding today's events shortly. Thank you.

Try this for information:

http://www.sun-n-fun.org/FlyIn.aspx

Not sure they're gonna like TnG's with the load of traffic they'll have, but if the mood strike, you can come pick me up in Vero Beach!

Sounds like you guys will be having some fun too.

I will be there during the day, probably will leave around 5 pm if that.

and yeah, if the Notams are like what last year was like, then you have a set time to get there and a set time you can lave by plane. think the air shows start around 1pm.

I remember seeing the skies filled in the morning with planes coming in and landing.

If you guys go, have FUN :(

That'll be a NOTAM check to see what the procedures are for how to get in and out, but the website just announced this:

The Blue Angels are due to arrive Friday morning to begin prep for a demonstration on Saturday and Sunday. The F-22 raptor is also due to arrive tomorrow morning as well.  Please check our website for more information as it is available. We will posting a press release regarding today's events shortly. Thank you.

Try this for information:

http://www.sun-n-fun.org/FlyIn.aspx

Not sure they're gonna like TnG's with the load of traffic they'll have, but if the mood strike, you can come pick me up in Vero Beach!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll determine whether we will fly to Lakeland tomorrow before my flight! I might just fly along the gulf over the beautiful water  8)

You too Jack! Enjoy the show guys!

Hell yeah i enjoyed myself, right after the 4 hour waiting in the car to park. WTF ;)

was a nice a day got to see the F22 and blue angels and i walked through a DC7. woot. Got video of them too. going to root through it now.

Glad to hear you had fun! We ended up never going to the show but we flew from Venice to Palm Beach for some touch n' gos in the Mooney, so I enjoyed myself aswell  :o