Plane doesn't load correctly

MattP

Hello,

I just bought this plane but I'm having serious issues with it. First when I loaded the plane with the default livery and activated the plane it looked extremely buggy. Rebooting my PC and loading again didn't help.

Unbenannt.thumb.png.8d71b3609794631706b4c80b73258e4b.png

Then I loaded a different livery which looked normal except that the tail fin still looks buggy with flickering textures. Tried it with other liveries and it seems to be the same everywhere.

1573360613_NeueBitmap.thumb.png.3ebc4dbe5f141b9c9477a3513ea2cf9c.png

What's even worse though is that the plane doesn't work at all.

I can't click on any buttons or interact with the plane in any way. Also the plane doesn't start with any red covers etc. which I think it normally would?

Also I don't have the sidebar menu. I've seen many other people reporting this in the forum but the recommended solution to change from full screen to window mode doesn't work for me...

Already tried to reinstall the plane but it didn't help either.

I'm using Windows 10 and I'm on the latest stable version of X-plane 11 and don't use the beta.

At the moment this plane is completely unusable for me and I have completely run out of ideas how to fix it... :(

I would be grateful for any help, Thanks!

Edited by MattP

Ok I found the reason! Now the plane seems to work normally. Apparently my Antivirus was thinking the file "X-Aviation\TBM-900\plugins\systems\win_x64\systems.xpl" was malware and threw it into quarantine (without really telling me about it...). I put an exception on the whole TBM-900 folder and now it works. Nice!:)