Anti-Virus not happy with 1.04

Wispy

Hello I installed 1.04 update today with some issues. I'm using Bit Defender and it was not happy with v1.04. It immediately alerted me the installer was a virus and deleted it. I added the installer to the exception list and then Windows warned me it was a virus. I allowed Windows to run the file and it finally installed the aircraft with the exception of the uninstaller. It said that was a virus and would not install it. I'm wondering what to do with the next update since the uninstaller is not present?

I disabled my antivirus and tried running the installer again. I'm still getting an error that says unable to install the uninstaller. I tried manually deleting the TBM folders and installing again with the same issue. Aircraft seems to work but no uninstaller in the x-aviation folder.

EDIT: In the x-aviation folder there is "Uninstall TBM 900.dat" and "uninstbr.000"

Edited by Wispy