Help! Gizmo Won't Let me run Corvalis Anymore?

hawkeye

I just tried to fly Corvallis for first time this year and  after just a short time everything is turned off ( i mean batteries, engine, all control input,etc. and i cannot turn it back on)  I assume this is GIZMO denying me use.  Why?  I have not changed computers or anything like that.  I notice in the file i have a license with a beginning and ending date.  Why is there an ending date?  Do I have to pay money to continue to fly?

No, you do not have to pay more.

Did you do any auto batching updates to your aircraft files in X-Plane? Did you change anything in PlaneMaker? Default livery, viewpoint, etc.?

Well i did make a change to the view settings ( show outside structure in 2-d panel forward view), but i have done that before with success. I changed them back though.  Nothing else at all has changed on my system that i know of since last time i flew Corvalis.  All other planes fly ok.

Well i did make a change to the view settings ( show outside structure in 2-d panel forward view), but i have done that before with success. I changed them back though.  Nothing else at all has changed on my system that i know of since last time i flew Corvalis.  All other planes fly ok.

You'll need to re-install from the original zip file.

You'll need to re-install from the original zip file.

OK.  Wow, it seems that the only file i can find is the C400-1.2.zip update - but that doesn't appear to be all the files.  I can't believe i was so stupid as to not save the original zip file.  Will re-installing the 1.2 update file do the job?