No external views in replay

dvflight

Can someone help me out. I'm cannot access external views while in replay mode. The minute I view a replay it locks me to the cockpit view at 60 deg and I cant change anything. Shift + numbers doesnt do anything - it flash momentarily and goes back into the cockpit

1 hour ago, dvflight said:

Can someone help me out. I'm cannot access external views while in replay mode. The minute I view a replay it locks me to the cockpit view at 60 deg and I cant change anything. Shift + numbers doesnt do anything - it flash momentarily and goes back into the cockpit

seems like a camera plugin conflict? do you use any plugin to control de camera?

attach your xplane log.txt please!

I wouldn't call zero plugins you are running silverlining for skymaxxpro and real weather connector, anyway i wouldn't think that is the problem at all. Lot of people use them, i use them myself with no issue.

by looking at your log file, i see you are running AI aircraft 2 of them besides you. This has been a problem in the past specially when AI tries to load the 737 twice. Just for the purpose of testing i would recommend you go to Aircraft -> Aircraft & Situations -> Other Aircraft tab and set it to 1 (just you).

Check if problem is solved.

Also double check on joystick & assignments your shift xxx assignments are still in place, sometimes the pref file get messed during betas forth & back. Does them work properly to other aircraft normal and replay flight?

• Upvote 1

I just done a fresh install with only the IXEG 737 installed. Cycling through the views during normal flight isnt an issue at all. Just in replay mode I get locked into the cockpit with a 60 deg view - I can look around but I cant even change the viewing angle of the cockpit from the main xplane graphics menu. If tried switching "custom animations in replay" on and off in the 737 preferences panel and still no joy. 

9 minutes ago, dvflight said:

I just done a fresh install with only the IXEG 737 installed. Cycling through the views during normal flight isnt an issue at all. Just in replay mode I get locked into the cockpit with a 60 deg view - I can look around but I cant even change the viewing angle of the cockpit from the main xplane graphics menu. If tried switching "custom animations in replay" on and off in the 737 preferences panel and still no joy. 

have you tried disabling AI? they are ON by default

Tried disabling all the AI 

Scenario. Play the flight...land the aircraft, save the flight as a replay. Open the replay to view the landing - normally I can cycle through the views but with the 737 I cant, it simply doesnt want me to see any views outside the aircraft. 

21 minutes ago, dvflight said:

Tried disabling all the AI 

Scenario. Play the flight...land the aircraft, save the flight as a replay. Open the replay to view the landing - normally I can cycle through the views but with the 737 I cant, it simply doesnt want me to see any views outside the aircraft. 

ok that is the issue.

you have to play an instant replay upon arriving to the gate via Aircraft -> Toggle replay mode.

note: saving the flight and loading for replay won't work on this bird!

• Upvote 2