Support requested after 2 tickets filled

JeanClaude

I have been experimenting a lot with my imacs, there are 2 things they can not run well to me

1. Extended DSF. Unless you fly in the middle of nowhere extended dsf seems to be a no go for the imac.

2. Cars, roads and objets. I do use them as default and siberia winter, because increasing any of those above default will be a killer on dense areas like LAX, SOCAL in general. Which is a shame because if you fly at night you need them up to have a nice city like looking.

number of roads has a huge impact because increasing the number of roads seems to increase the number of cars as well to fill them no matter you are still siberia winter setting.

See below mine if you want to give it a try and see the differences, i do never see any artifacts on the screen. I do get 30 to 59 fps being on the ground at a busy area vs airbone at cruise. Try also using monitor refresh rate. Setting to unlock has very bad issues to me. Hope this helps

renderings.png

skymaxxpro.png

Edited by mmerelles
  • Upvote 1

It makes a refreshing change for me to see forum members helping others out

A lot of forums i use (games/overclocking mainly) it's tending to be a sniping match and general downward spiralling into chaos and verbal abuse where you need waders on to stay above the bullcrap

Nice to see the complete oposite on this forum

And the funny thing in a way is, the free speech ethos of the forum makes it real nice to appreciate the manner and maturity of posters, they can really post their opinions, but i am yet to see any real nastiness which is really nice

Anyways, off my high horse lol

One Question mmerelles, do you notice a fps impact with cloud shadows on in SMP, i mean is it a few fps or pretty different ? (i am still sorting through all my added sceneries before i put my smp back in)

Thanks

Have Fun

Tony

My spellingz at times, sheesh lol

Edited by Defiance_co
added text
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Defiance_co said:

One Question mmerelles, do you notice a fps impact with cloud shadows on in SMP, i mean is it a few fps or pretty different ? (i am still sorting through all my added sceneries before i put my smp back in

Hi Tony

No, cloud shadows at least with my skymaxxpro settings above does not make any difference in FPS.

Lens flare does, it looks really cool but kills ny fps when it kicks in.

• Upvote 1