Tutorial question

Hi,

I have a question, do you usually do again every point of the tutorial n°3, between flights (flight segments as says the manual)? If I read well the manual, it doesn't seems to. So how to know which items have to be redone everytime and the ones that are only for the first filght of the day?

Thanks

No, when in a transit-stop, only a few of those items are done (like resetting the cabin controller with the values for the next flight, re-programming the FMS, setting up the Navaids, etc.)

Jan

I cant check right now, but did you look in our documentation, Pilot Handbook, Normal Procedures? There should be a list...

Edited by Litjan

6 minutes ago, Litjan said:

No, when in a transit-stop, only a few of those items are done (like resetting the cabin controller with the values for the next flight, re-programming the FMS, setting up the Navaids, etc.)

Jan

I cant check right now, but did you look in our documentation, Pilot Handbook, Normal Procedures? There should be a list...

Yeah for sure, I have the "3-Pilot Quick Reference Handbook.pdf", and that's where I take the informations. But I have difficulties to know which items have to be redone, and the ones that don't. While there is a color-code with green and red, it's not for what needs to be done once or redone every transit-stop.

Thanks for your answer!

Edited by papy.rabbit.08

Ok - I will look into making a list for those, then. It will probably not be inlcuded until we do the first "real" patch, though.

Off the top of my head (for now, reboot gizmo before flying a new flight, we will fix this in a bit, so it is not necessary anymore)

• Turn on fuel pumps, if now needed (after adding more fuel to CTR tank, for example)
  • Turn on Fasten Belts signs again
  • Reset Cabin Controller (Set new FLT ALT and LANDING ALT)
  • Set up MCP (new values for departure)
  • Set up FMS (Routing, performance, etc.)
  • Set up EFIS and NavAids

That should get you going...

Jan