KBLI - Bellingham Airport V2

Colin S

EDIT Before someone shoots me for this it will not be V2 it will be V4 as stupid me from 2012 had never heard of decimal places.

Heyo everyoneo 

I've had some caffeine and here I go: Remember my KBLI package? Quite popular. Made it to page two of the unpredictable "top rated files" thingy. So what about it? IT'S GOING TO DISAPPEAR SOON MOUAHAHAHAHAH

Actually I'll be rebuilding it from the bottom up with new standards. And I mean really high standards. Here's a word-based preview of what's happenin' in KBLI in about a month and a half:

• Updated 2009 0.3M/px imagery. 
  • Remove the construction site thanks to new imagery (I always hated it anyways)
  • SUPER DUPER HIGH RESOLUTION PAVEMENT (OMG!) 
  • Custom hi-res lines (based on my HD lines package, slightly modified)
  • "GRASS" (only the good stuff)
  • Maybe custom forests if I don't get a migraine from trying to write the .for file.
  • Maybe area orthophotos. Big fat maybe. And you know how that always works with Colin.

Anyways, keep tuned and stay your eyes peeled for screenies on this page and I'm going to go for a run to remove some of this caffeine from my system. 

Edited by Colin S
  • Upvote 3

• 11 months later...