No biggie but.....

User42

I only bring this up because I was involved in a thread over at Avsim and it came up after which was it asked if the issue could be raised here. This is inconsequential to me really but it might help the devs so here goes. When I run the latest beta of XP10 and begin a flight, there is a blue haze all around me about 50 meters out from the aircraft. I disable and then re-enable the Silver Lining plugin and the problem goes away, I've just gotten used to doing it that way and it's no biggie. If testing of any nature is required I will oblige. The only reason I've not tried to isolate the issue is that I run photoscenery at ZL18 so starting the sim or making changes can take 15 minutes so I generally just set up and fly. Great plugin btw.

This is an issue specific to the 10.30 betas. We don't know if the final 10.30 release will still have this problem (even without SkyMaxx Pro, you'll notice that 10.30 starts off in hazy conditions for a few seconds when it shouldn't). But even if it does, SkyMaxx Pro 2.0 has a workaround for the problem - so worst case scenario if this problem persists in the 10.30 final release, the SkyMaxx Pro 2 update will fix it.

When I run the latest beta of XP10 and begin a flight, there is a blue haze all around me about 50 meters out from the aircraft.

As mentioned by sundog, I confirm that this happens even in an XP10 "vanilla" beta install.

I have such an installation setup for testing purposes against the "as-shipped" scenery, with no SkyMAXX or any other add-ons - this occurs from time to time with the betas too.

- CK.