Simulator running slow warning

fastmover

I've been getting "Simulator running slow warning turn off effect plug in" and a performance hit while airborne in the TBM but no rain/ice effects are being rendered.

I can have the aircraft parked with rain pouring the windshields with no warning or performance hit at all with version 1.7 or 1.8 ???

Had this problem in a earlier version but it was solved with a version update but now its back.

TBM900_1.png

TBM900_2.png

Hi Goran,

I uninstalled then reinstalled the TBM also deleted all files related to the TBM left after the uninstall, did a half hour flight with no warning message.

The only thing I noticed was the TBM900_Log file showed version 1.4 on the first line but I was running version 1.8, I deleted the TBM900_Log and now it's showing the correct version.

I'll do another flight and see if warning message returns.

TBM900_Log.txt

Log.txt

Just finished another flight and the performance warning came on after about 45 minutes in the air.

I'm using FSGRW and Skymaxx Pro, real world weather conditions were clear and no rain or ice effects were visible on the windshield yet got the performance warning flashing up and my FPS started fluctuating.

I ended up turning the rain/ice effect off and FPS returned to normal straight away. I tried a flight in heavy rain earlier and had no performance warning or FPS issue, the rain effects looked great.

From what I'm seeing it's the windshield rain/ice plugin causing the problem, my computer has no problem rendering the effects when visible.

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt