fresh install

ebbsy1

is there a way to do a complete new install.had the tbm just over a week and while i was getting used to ive done a few new installs but notice the airframe manager the hours did not refresh reason for this is im having a few glitches with the plane that no one else as mentioned in the forums.1st i had a landing gear fail but when checked after flight all was ok and now i have taken off from bgbw .all was ok on take off as i climbed through 10000 i had no warnings on the cas screen oxygen on,and at 180000 ish plane dived down to 15000 because of the cabin pressure then on the cas it says door.ive checked both doors and both are closed but the warning wont disappear.and also now getting no data from the weather radar currently at 15000 with oxygen max on flying through what appears to be rain but could be snow got the weather radar set to weather and angled down about 5 degree range set at 40 miles but all i got on the screen is black.also ive ive flown about 4000 nm at an alt from 2 -29000 ft with no wind shield heat on and not seen any ice form .the effects box is ticked rain and ice but i only seem to  get the rain texture.thx

Edited by ebbsy1

The oxygen switch is for the oxygen masks.  The whole cabin is pressurized.  So if you're getting an oxygen warning, 1 of your doors definitely is NOT closed.  The doors are a 2 step mechanism.  Front door, you click the bottom edge of the door to bring it in, but then click the handle to lock.  Same with the rear door.  

If you have done all this, and still not getting a pressurized cabin, then you have a ruptured pressure vessel, which, from memory, needs a new airframe.  You can create a new airframe from the maintenance manager.

Edited by Goran_M

ok thx the door is definitely closed and latched i will check the maitaine tab when i land.as for the fresh install ive noticed if i create a new air frame it does not reset the flight hours and ive also deleted the plane and installed again and it still creates a plane with 20hour plus.what im wanting to do is reset the plane to zero to see if tht gets rid of the glitches  i keep getting.wether radar not working atm were it did in a previous flight and window ice 

pretty sure it was about six when i first installed 1.16 lol .thx for the help i am enjoying the plane and the surprizes it springs on me the landing gear failure and the cabin pressure its good sim experience.at the moment im about 300 nm of stornoway 15000 ft with the oxygen mask on that ive just discovered above the passenger side

im going to do a fresh install as i think im getting some sort of loading error.took off from bgbw greenland and just landed at egpo stornoway.ive checked the air frame in the maintenance when landed tab and everything was ok as new but i still got the door error.if i go to the centre pfd and click system there's a red area indicating that the door is open so i shut down xplane and started new flight at egpo powered on the battery went to the centre pfd and the red door had gone .checked the doors from inside and out side and both open and close properly when i open door on ground i get warning pop up and when i close warning disappears  many thx