About This File
I made a LUA-script for randomly enable the built-in IXEG failures.
The script enables the built-in IXEG failures + engine fire, engine failure and oil pumps.
Have your QRH ready.
Available failures by IXEG.
The script activates when your GroundSpeed is higher then 40 knots.
- Its two settings you can change.
-- Max simultaneous failures pr session (Set to 0 to disable)
Max_Failures = 2
-- FailFactor is the chance of failure. Higher number = higher chance of failure. Set between 1 and 100.
FailFactor = 10
Try out different values here. But 10 is a good start.
- You need FlyWithLua installed - http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/17468-flywithlua-for-xp9-and-xp10/
- Tested on X-Plane 11 with Windows 10.
- Simply place the script in [X-Plane]\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts
Every failure is logged. You can find the logfile in your X-Plane root folder. The logfile is called IXEG_Failures.log
Here is a sample of the logfile.
- None. But please report if you find one
For support please visit: http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/11350-lua-script-randomly-enables-ixeg-failures/
What's New in Version 0.109 See changelog
- You can now only get one type of hydraulic leak pr system. Example: You cannot get a fast leak and then a slow leak on system A.
- You can now only get one type of failure pr engine. Failures available is engine fire or engine failure.
- Bug fix: The same failure will not be triggered twice.
- Added failures for oil pumps
- Changed the logging system. Every failure will be logged in [X-Plane]\IXEG_Failures.log
- Fixed the slow leak failure for system B.
- Engine flameout failure is changed with engine failure.
- Removed smoke in cockpit failure
- Minor update.
- Improved logging to [X-Plane]\Log.txt. You can now see how long since takeoff the failure happend.
- The script will stop when pausing X-Plane. (And continue again when resuming after the pause).
- Minor tweaks.
- When a failure occure it will write the event in the [X-Plane]\Log.txt.
- Some minor tweaks.