Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
X-Pilot Home
Add-On Store
Browse
Latest X-Plane & Community News
Forums
Events
Downloads
Staff
Online Users
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Downloads
Leaderboard
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Pages
X-Plane Flight Sim News
Events
Files
Products
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Searen3
Searen3
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
Saturday at 03:51 PM
Last visited
Saturday at 03:51 PM
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Latest X-Plane & Community News
X-Plane Flight Sim News
X-Plane Flight Sim News Comments
Events
Events
Event Comments
Downloads
Files
File Comments
File Reviews
Store
Product Reviews
Everything posted by Searen3
AFM G5 on x-plane 12 issues
Searen3
posted a topic in
General Discussion
I was able to install the g5 on my plane in x plane 12 but I cant relocate pop-out. I would really like to in stall in place of the two steam gauges. Any help on how to do this would be helpful
Saturday at 03:50 PM
1 reply
All Activity
Home
Searen3
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
X-Pilot Home
Add-On Store
Browse
Back
Latest X-Plane & Community News
Forums
Events
Downloads
Staff
Online Users
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Downloads
Leaderboard
×
Create New...