Jump to content
Existing user? Sign In
Sign In
Remember me
Not recommended on shared computers
Sign In
Forgot your password?
Sign Up
X-Pilot Home
Add-On Store
Browse
Latest X-Plane & Community News
Forums
Events
Downloads
Staff
Online Users
More
Activity
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
More
Downloads
Leaderboard
More
More
Everywhere
Status Updates
Topics
Pages
X-Plane Flight Sim News
Events
Files
Products
Members
Home
All Activity
Home
Maverick77
Maverick77
Members
View Profile
See their activity
Posts
1
Joined
September 2
Last visited
19 hours ago
Content Type
All Activity
Profiles
Status Updates
Status Replies
Forums
Topics
Posts
Latest X-Plane & Community News
X-Plane Flight Sim News
X-Plane Flight Sim News Comments
Events
Events
Event Comments
Downloads
Files
File Comments
File Reviews
Store
Product Reviews
Everything posted by Maverick77
Graphics issue with Challenger 650 in XP12, Help Me please !!!
Maverick77
posted a topic in
Help!?!
Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to remove those little square that textured patter on the lower part of the Challenger 650. I've tried everything, but nothing works; could someone help me? Many thanks in advance.
Wednesday at 02:43 PM
All Activity
Home
Maverick77
×
Existing user? Sign In
Sign Up
X-Pilot Home
Add-On Store
Browse
Back
Latest X-Plane & Community News
Forums
Events
Downloads
Staff
Online Users
Activity
Back
All Activity
My Activity Streams
Unread Content
Content I Started
Search
Downloads
Leaderboard
×
Create New...