Jump to content

sellener777

Members
  • Posts

    3
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sellener777

  1. Sorry I mis spoke. Not 2D pop out but the quick look window to quickly move to different cockpit areas. The tips option in the popout out window (slide cursor to left of screen popout) seam to indicate there should be a quick look popout lower left as well? I can’t seem to find the quick look feature?
  2. Was curious if anyone knew if these were known bugs. Turn certain phases of Flight with automation engaged the sound of the trim wheel just keeps going . The trim wheel itself is stabilized with small corrections visually. But it sounds as if the trim wheel is just aggressively in motion until I disconnect the auto pilot and reengage it. The second thing I noticed was I have no option for a 2-D pop out window on the lower left side. If I slide the cursor to the left side of the screen, I get a pop out window, but there is no 2-D window pop out option. I appreciate the help. Thank you.
  3. I also would like to onow how to do this? Some futher help would be much appreciated
×
×
  • Create New...